Shine, elasticity and vibrant hair color are an indicator of their health. And, oddly enough, one of the factors that negatively affect the condition of the hair is improper combing. It turns out that information about the benefits of frequent and prolonged combing is not only not confirmed by modern research, but also refuted. Excessive mechanical action on the hair can lead not only to a loss of its shine, but also to irritation of the scalp and its sebaceous glands. What’s more, choosing the wrong comb is enough to harm your hair.
- ✨ For Healthy, Beautiful Hair – Our trio of hair tools are designed with soft, flexible bristles to gently detangle, style and blow dry your hair for luscious, salon-worthy locks
- 💕 Works On All Hair Types – Whether you have fine, thick, curly, straight, long or wet hair you’ll be surprised at how effortless our hair brushes and comb works to style your luscious locks
- 🌎Eco-Friendly Hair Brushes – Be kind to your hair and the planet with our eco hair brush set, the body of each brush and comb is made out of natural plant fibres which is 100% sustainable, recyclable and reusable – remove bristles before recycling
- 🎁 Sustainable Gift – Presented in a 100% recyclable gift box, this set is a beautiful present for your mom, girlfriend, best friend, wife, sister or daughter. Whatever the occasion, the beauty lovers in your life will be very happy
- ✅365 Day Guarantee – Buy with confidence. If you don’t absolutely love your Lily England Hair Brush Set let us know and we’ll give you a full refund or replacement. We stand by our products because we are confident in their quality and durability
The comb is a sacred and symbolic item that emphasizes femininity. Very often in the paintings of artists, a woman combing her hair is depicted in an intimate, homely setting, as if performing some kind of sacrament to the glory of her own beauty. In ancient and Western traditions, the comb is an attribute of mermaids, sirens, and goddesses. And in folk tales, an impenetrable forest grew from a comb thrown behind her, saving the heroine from her pursuers.
Naturally, modern hair care products can work wonders, but they are not omnipotent. One of the keys to healthy hair is the normal circulation of the scalp. Therefore, even miraculous balms, rinses and tinctures are not able to cope with the problems of a spoiled hairstyle alone. Here the comb comes to the aid of chemistry and nature.
Which comb is best for your hair.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to get the perfect comb for all occasions. However, their assortment is quite extensive and offers different shapes and materials.
There are only two main types of combs: the first is designed for combing and detangling hair (these are brushes and combs), and the second is for styling your curls and shaping your hairstyle (frame brushes and brushes).
Combs.Of all the variety of combs, combs have the greatest unraveling ability. It is recommended to comb hair, especially long hair, starting at the ends and gradually going up to the roots. The wooden comb will dissipate static electricity and will not damage hair or chemically react with the hair care product when applied. Further, your choice should be based on the purpose of brushing your hair:
- if your hair is prone to tangling, choose a wide-toothed comb. It is also the only comb that can be used on wet hair. The rest of the combs spoil hair greatly in such situations;
- To smoothly comb your hair into a bun or ponytail, use a fine-toothed comb;
- dry and colored hair requires the use of a silicone comb, which is excellent at separating and dissipating static electricity.
Hair brush.The hair brush is called a massage brush for a reason – combing it for literally a few minutes a day will increase blood circulation in the scalp and give your hair a healthy look. It also removes dust and dirt from your hair. The correct procedure for brushing hair with a massage brush is from the back of the head to the forehead and to the base of the neck, temples.
However, you should be careful with brushing if the hair is very oily or, on the contrary, too dry or damaged.
Skeletal hairbrush– one of the universal means for hot styling, that is, using a hair dryer. The sparse and coarse prongs gently separate tangles, while the holes allow for better drying by allowing air to circulate freely.
Brashing (round hair brush) is designed for different types of styling – straightening or, on the contrary, curling hair.
Which comb is best to comb your hair.
- ✅4 IN 1 HAIR BRUSH SET: This is a detangler brush and comb set which include 4 kinds of brushes and combs. Paddle brush, styling brush, wide tooth comb and tail comb. The best hair brush can meet your different hair care needs.
- ✅PAINLESS AND SMOOTH: Painless soft plastic bristles that massage the scalp and increase circulation, which may help increase hair growth. It also smoothes the cuticle layer, making your hair shine! Best at removing knots and tangles for wet or dry hair.
- ✅ANTI-STATIC BY CARBON MATERIAL: All of the comb for hair are made of carbon material antistatic, the soft pins bring superlative toughness and durability. Extreme solutions to hair winding and electrostatic problems.
- ✅FIT FOR ALL HAIR STYLE: No matter what kind of hair style you are, there is always one for you. Works great on wet, dry, Long, short, thick, curly, and detangler hair. Perfect comb for women, men and kids with all hair types. It is the perfect GIFT SETS for mother, sisters, female friend.
- ✅100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction and comfort is our passion! We promise these are the most useful hair brush set you will ever own. if you don’t absolutely love your hair brush for any reason, let us know and we’ll refund your money back or send you a replacement! that is how confident we are that you will love it! DON’T WAIT, ADD TO THE CART NOW!
One of the main characteristics of a comb is the material from which it is made. Metal, bristles, wood, bone, plastic, silicone, ceramics – this is an incomplete list of materials used in the manufacture of a comb.
Stubble from which hair brushes are made, must be elastic, but strong, so as not to harm the hair. Natural pork bristles are the optimal material that does not damage hair, but rather expensive. Artificial bristles are cheaper, but less heat resistant and more traumatic for hair. Natural bristle brushes are best for long, straight hair, they add smoothness and shine, remove static electricity, but do not detangle hair well. Therefore, modern manufacturers of hair brushes successfully combine natural and artificial bristles, successfully taking advantage of the advantages of both.
Bone and horn
Bone and horn are used to make combs, they also de-electrify hair and comb it perfectly.
Wood.The best combs that do not react with the chemical composition of paints and care products are wooden. Depending on the type of wood, they have antiseborrheic (birch), antistatic (oak), antistress (juniper) effects. All these qualities apply only to natural wood products, not varnished. True, most of the wooden combs are short-lived: from the moisture during washing, the teeth can form burrs and cracks, which negatively affect the health of the hair.
Plastic.Plastic combs must necessarily have teeth rounded at the end: if the comb scratches the skin, it is prohibited to use it. The main advantage of plastic combs and combs is ease of maintenance. This material is very easy to clean. You can also note the durability of the fleece made with a plastic comb with uneven or just frequent teeth. However, the disadvantages of using plastic combs outweigh the advantages: in order for them not to electrify the hair, a special antistatic coating is required, and when styling with a hairdryer, harmful volatile substances are released. It is necessary to change plastic combs with daily use at least once every 3 months.
Carbon.Carbon combs are mostly professional brands. This innovative material is CFRP, which is often ceramic-coated. Combs made from it are expensive, but very effective and can be used for a long time. Sparse teeth allow you to comb well even very thick or curly hair. The material is very slippery, neutral to dyes and hair perms, does not damage the hair texture.
Silicone.In fact, these combs are made from a mixture of plastic and silicone. Their main advantages are easy washing, even distribution of styling products and easy gliding through the hair.
Nylon.A soft and delicate analogue of natural bristles, which will perfectly cope with hair of all types, gently but intensively combing it. Even brittle, weak or baby hair will not be damaged by brushing with this material.
Ebonite.Removing static electricity in the best way (remember school physics lessons), ebony combs make your hair shine. They are also recommended for use during and after shampooing when the hair is most vulnerable.
Metal.Probably the worst comb material, despite the fact that it removes electrostatic charge and does a good job of creating a comb. Hair from such a comb breaks, and the delicate scalp is scratched. During staining, the use of metal combs is not recommended: when oxidized, this material can change the color of the paint, and the result will be unpredictable.
Which comb to choose for hair:
- Rubberized or silicone grip for better control of the brushing process.
- The pad of the massage brush must be firmly attached to the base. It is best to choose combs with a textile pad, although rubber pad is more hygienic.
- Test thoroughly for scratches on the comb with teeth, edges, or other edges. A poor-quality comb can severely injure your hair and deprive it of its healthy appearance.
- For carrying around, it’s best to look out for a foldable brush. Such a model does not take up much space in the bag and does not collect dust from its contents.
Choosing a comb depending on your hair type
Another factor that is very important when choosing a comb is the type of hair. The basic rules for this choice are as follows:
- Hard materials for coarse hair, soft materials for vulnerable and brittle hair.
- The thicker the hair, the less frequent the teeth of the comb.
- The styling brush should be larger in diameter the longer your hair is.
Hair Comb Care
- Combs should be washed regularly – at least once a week. You can use shampoo for this. Owners of oily hair and dandruff are advised to perform such “bath procedures” for combing even more often.
- Remove loose hair from the comb with a special tool, another comb or a regular toothpick. Dirt from teeth or bristles can be removed with an old toothbrush or wet wipes.
- Monitor the condition of the hairbrush or comb, replace it in time if it is worn out.
- Make sure the material is heat resistant before blow-drying.
- A comb is an item of personal hygiene, therefore the use of other people’s combs is highly undesirable.
- ★Hair Comb Application：10Pcs Tail Teasing Waves Comb Set Anti-static Hair Combs With 6Pcs Stylist Hair Clips for Women Men Hair Styles. 10 Types Of Combs Can Meet Your Different Needs
- ★Comb Set Characteristic: 10Pcs Hair Combs Are Included Rat Tail Comb, Teasing Combs, Picks, Lifters, Curl rakes, Separators Ect., Good For Kinky Wavy, Straight, Curly, Wet, Dry, Thick Or Matted Hair; This Set Can Help You To Make Many Hair Styles
- ★Hair Comb Material: The Styling Hair Clip Set Are Made of High Quality Material, Each Stylist Hair Clips Is 4.5 X 0.6 inch
- ★Package: 10 Pcs Styling Combs and 6 Pcs Duck Bill Clips（Black|Blue）
- ★Service: We Provide Quality Assurance For Our Products. If You Have Any Problem Or Suggestion For This Comb Set, Please Contact Us Anytime, We Offers You 30-Days Worry-Free Return, Refund Or Replacement For Any Reason