Behind the simple word “hairbrush” is an object that is interesting from a professional point of view to specialists in completely different fields. Hairdressers use it to help clients look better, criminologists solve crimes, geneticists confirm kinship, and fortune-tellers predict the future. For an ordinary person, a brush is primarily a tool that helps to take care of oneself.
Kent A OT Small Double Tooth Hair Pocket Comb, Fine / Wide Tooth Comb For Hair, Beard and Mustache, Coarse / Fine Hair Grooming Comb for Men, Women and Kids. Saw Cut Hand Polished. Handmade in England
- Pocket Comb: 4.5 Inch Small Tortoise Shell finish. Double tooth thick and fine, a must to keep in your bathroom, car, bag and for travel, fine tooth for straightener and finishing and coarse wide teeth for detangling thick, curly and wavy hair. Professional barber haircut comb for styling and teasing for all hair types, short, long, wet or dry. Fine toothed and detangler comb for hair, beard and moustache
- Effortless glide: This saw cut, fine toothed comb and wide detangler comb is hand polished and buffed to create soft rounded teeth that will stimulate your scalp or skin. Microscopically smooth teeth stimulate the natural oils inside the hair cuticles as your hair is combed, flexible, durable and waterproof
- Handmade Kent comb: Handmade from a large sheets of cellulose acetate rather than being molded. This material is tactile, flexible and strong, a non-petroleum based derived from plants that has been found to create less static in hair, and is saw-cut to ensure a smooth surface that will not pull or snag hair follicles
- Daily hair care: Nice durable Large dresser sized comb for a daily hair care without scratching the scalp. Helps stimulate hair follicles, Improve blood circulation and reduce hair loss. Great shower comb for women and men to detangle curly hair when shampoo or applying conditioner
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Kent is the world’s oldest brush manufacturer since 1777. Proudly displaying the Royal Warrant of the Queen. We guarantee you’ll love our product!. We offer a 100% money back guarantee to all our customers. No questions asked. If you are not thrilled with your purchase, please contact us!!, we will give you an exchange or a refund
Comb – what kind of hygiene item?
It is a personalized device for hair care and sometimes scalp care. The thing belongs to the category of household and personal, but there are professional tools. They are used in work by representatives of some professions. For example, stylists and hairdressers.
There are also medical and medical devices. Most often, they are prescribed by a trichologist or dermatologist and are intended to treat diseases or eliminate cosmetic defects.
The path of this hair tool, according to the most conservative estimates, began 10 thousand years ago. The specimen found in the excavation was made from fish bone and served as an ornament, not a functional device for maintaining hygiene. Brushes began to play a similar role later.
For combing, combs were definitely used during the heyday of Ancient Greece. Additionally, the ridges, or rather, their middle parts – butts – were used in this country to store poisons and spirits. The most surprising thing is that this is not the most unusual use. So, among the Eastern peoples and Slavs, the accessory acted as a magical attribute, and for medieval European ladies, it was a worm. He was stuck in his hair, which was not dismissed due to the multi-storey and complexity of creation, and his head itchy from the attack and the abundance of insects was scratched with it.
For Japanese samurai and geisha, combs were not only a personal hygiene item, but also a weapon. Well, for men of other classes, the comb was considered a love attribute, allowing a non-verbal way to show sympathy for a girl. The same method of application took root on Russian soil.
- ✅FIT FOR ALL HAIR STYLE: No matter what kind of hair style you are, there is always one for you. Works great on wet, dry, Long, short, thick, curly, and detangler hair. Perfect comb for women, men and kids with all hair types. It is the perfect GIFT SETS for mother, sisters, female friend
- ✅4 IN 1 HAIR BRUSH SET: This is a detangler brush and comb set which include 4 kinds of brushes and combs. Paddle brush, styling brush, wide tooth comb and tail comb. The best hair brush can meet your different hair care needs.
- ✅PAINLESS AND SMOOTH: Painless soft plastic bristles that massage the scalp and increase circulation, which may help increase hair growth. It also smoothes the cuticle layer, making your hair shine! Best at removing knots and tangles for wet or dry hair.
- ✅ANTI-STATIC BY CARBON MATERIAL: All of the comb for hair are made of carbon material antistatic, the soft pins bring superlative toughness and durability. Extreme solutions to hair winding and electrostatic problems.
- ✅100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction and comfort is our passion! We promise these are the most useful hair brush set you will ever own. if you don’t absolutely love your hair brush for any reason, let us know and we’ll refund your money back or send you a replacement! that is how confident we are that you will love it! DON’T WAIT, ADD TO THE CART NOW!
Important! The cost of a single brush dropped significantly immediately after the invention of plastic. It happened in the 19th century. Since then, the comb has entered every home and has truly become a personal hygiene item.
Purpose of the comb
The main roles of the brush:
- separation of strands;
- creating hairstyles, styling, waves, combing, root volume;
- head massage;
- splitting prevention;
- combing out dandruff, parasites;
- removal of small debris, loose hairs;
- even distribution of natural fat on the hair along its entire length.
There are also not quite standard methods of application. So, models for babies help remove birth crusts from the head and relieve the natural itching caused by their peeling. In addition, there are role-playing games involving the use of different sides of the massage brush. And fortune tellers and psychics use brushes and hair from them in love, healing and predictive magic.
There are also “smart” hairbrushes designed for specific purposes:
- straightening (they cope with the task much faster than ironing, literally in 5-10 minutes);
- creating waves and curls (thermal brushing – a round brushing brush with holes on the body, through which hot air flows are supplied);
- treatment of severe hair loss, including age-related (for example, laser comb);
- removal of electrification (for example, an ionizing brush).
What hairbrushes are in shape?
The basic classification divides the variety of options into 2 categories: models with teeth and combs with bristles. The first group consists of the following types:
- a comb, in which the teeth are located in 1 row (comb);
- a comb, in which the teeth are scattered over the butt area (massage brush);
- classic comb (does not have a handle);
- comb for extended hair (the teeth are not straight, have the shape of loops);
- hair comb (suitable for both combing and pinning hair raised up; has very long teeth);
- a medical comb (intended for combing; it is prescribed for some diseases of the hair and skin, as well as for patients suffering from head lice);
- comb with a handle (long or short);
- double-sided comb (in the center there is a butt, and teeth go to the left and right of it).
Combs, in turn, can be frequent, rare and combined. In the last type of comb, some of the teeth are sparse, and some are frequent.
Important! Both combs and massage combs, in turn, can be conventional or folding (folding). The latter variation is compact, fits easily into a bag, but is often not suitable for complex hair manipulations.
Bristle brushes are massage and round… The former are suitable for prolonged brushing. They do not frizz the hair, but soothe it and increase blood circulation in the scalp cells. The round ones are primarily designed for styling. Helps create different sized curls and waves.
There is a division in the arrangement of the bristles.… Single units can be evenly scattered over the entire area of the backing, go in bundles or in rows. Also takes into account the origin of the bristles. The best option is considered accessories, in the production of which materials obtained from wild boars were used. They return healthy shine to the hair, take good care of the strands and contribute to their restoration, and prevent stratification.
Types of combs by material
They do not electrify hair, handle curls with care, do not injure the skin. Can be applied during coloring (will not affect the result), on wet hair and when creating a style with a hairdryer. Due to the variety of brushes, it is possible to choose a model for specific tasks (for combing, massage, constant wearing in a purse or for creating hairstyles) and for a certain type of hair (for thick, severely damaged, sparse, curly).
Important! Varnished wooden brushes lack many of the advantages of uncoated brushes. For example, they create an electrical discharge with long and careful brushing.
In addition to the advantages, they also have disadvantages. The insurmountable “disadvantages” include a short operating period. Its short duration is due to the fact that the tree does not tolerate contact with liquids. At the same time, wooden brushes absorb skin secretions well, therefore, for hygienic reasons, they must not be washed. It turns out a vicious circle, the way out of which is the frequent acquisition of a new comb.
- ☘ How to straightenen:Adopting MCH, the hair straightener brush heats up quickly to Constant Temperature 365℉ that is healthier to your hair/beard and more convenient for you. With Negtive Ions, the beard straightening comb gives better hair beard care,reduces the breakage, and glides through your beard easily without flyaways/frizz.The straightening brush aims to give you upscale hair beard style effectively.
- ☘ Easy to use:From turning the heated beard brush on to getting rid of beard rover or giving you a salon effect, all you have to do is to plug the hair straightener brush in, let it heat up and brush your hair beard a few times on a daily basis,which is very helpful to release your wrist when you are on the go.Easy cleaning and usage of the beard brush straightener saves you amount of time making a great gift for everyone.
- ☘ Humanization design: You can straighten hair/beard by yourself easily at any angle with 360 swivel power cord with the electric hot comb.Just enjoy straightening and taming your hair beard, worry free from burning because the straightener brush is well mounted with 68 anti-scald comb teeth around 29 ceramic iron teeth.Lightweight&universal voltage make the hot brush hair straightener a simple holiday gift.
- ☘ Top hair beard gift-giver:The Ionic Hair Beard Straightener Brush as unique gifts ideas caters to men with course haired beard&hair and women with thin/long thick wavy hair.The hair beard straightener brush comes in a high quality box and the quality/craftsmanship of the hair straightener brush make it a great gift for him/her friends/families on every memorable day as Christmas&Valentines Day.
- ☘Proactive service: “Quality first, customer first” always honor, OneDer aims to be the best quality,best price for your dedicated service! If you have any concerns about hair beard straightener brush, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team for help.We shall be always at your services.It is our responsibility and ideal to deliver a satisfying shopping experience to you.
Important! If you want to change your hairbrush as rarely as possible, take a closer look at a coniferous product. Their wood is denser, changing soft, therefore it does not react so sharply to contact with water.
Does not bend, does not break, separates strands perfectly and is ideal for creating a fleece. In this case, the strands and scalp are roughly treated: they can cause injury and stratification of the hair. Less risks are associated with the use of metal combs with rounded tips. The danger is almost completely absent in the case of massage combs, in which the tops are equipped with plastic or silicone rounds.
Important! Along with the hair dryer, metal combs are not used for the reason that their material heats up quickly and therefore burns the hair.
Inexpensive, easy to clean, lightweight, it is possible to buy a product of any type and design. At the same time, models made of thin plastic bend, lose teeth and cannot cope with combing heavy long hair. In addition, they cannot be used together with a hair dryer – from heating the material begins to emit a pungent smell.
Important! Plastic brushes are not suitable for prolonged brushing, as they create an electrical discharge due to friction.
Low-quality plastic is dangerous and delamination… After losing their smoothness, the teeth begin to damage the hair structure and scratch the skin. Therefore, combs made of this material should be purchased only in professional stores. The products sold in them are devoid of the disadvantages described above: they do not bend, are covered with an antistatic layer, and are not prone to premature wear.
They are careful with strands, durable. Humane treatment of animals and the emergence of analog materials have led to a significant reduction in bone ridges in the market for hair tools. Now such products are expensive, rarely found, and are mainly used during prolonged evening brushing.
Easy to clean, lightweight, long-lasting. Suitable for all hair manipulations, including dyeing and creating hairstyles with a hairdryer.
Very durable, non-electrifying, easy to clean, separates strands well. Suitable for coloring and creating hairstyles, drying hair. Neutral to curls and scalp.
With natural bristles
Suitable for massage and prolonged brushing, soothes electrified strands, improves blood circulation. Ideal for severely damaged ends, but unacceptable for quickly dirty curls. Oily hair at the roots after using a brush with natural bristles looks even more unkempt.