Hairpins are hair accessories designed primarily to secure the hairstyle. Some types of hairpins are limited only by this function (more abouthairpins bumpit, heagami, twistersand others). But the most part – beautiful decorative hairpins – also give the hairstyle a finished and attractive look.
- 5 Different styles: package includes 5 pieces different style rhinestones hair clips, each piece is designed by different shape, have slight differences in showing your hairstyles and match different outfits, make you different everyday
- Design: these vintage hair barrettes are made of rhinestone, faux crystal and metal alloy, durable and shining; Vintage style with navy blue crystal design make them exquisite and attractive, flower and butterfly shape add charm to your hairstyle
- Size: the length of these hair barrettes is approx. 8 – 9 cm/ 3.15 – 3.54 inch, width of which is approx. 3 cm/ 1 inch, the bottom spring clip is about 6.5 cm/ 2.56 inch in length
- Elegant hair ornament: these beautiful hair clips are good decoration to make you look more charming and elegant, help you become the focus in any moment
- Occasion: these elegant hair pins suit for girls and women, good choices for parties, ceremonies, anniversary, birthday, wedding, and daily wear; Good gift for your family, friends in Teacher’s Day, Christmas, Mother’s Day, New Year’s Day, etc.
The division of hairpins into “functional” and “decorative” is rather arbitrary. The same practical invisible pins or hairpins often become a decorative element. If the hairpins are trimmed with pearls, flowers or pebbles, then they no longer just fix the hairstyle, but “pin it beautifully”.
Types of decorative, or “beautiful” hairpins
All hairpins differ mainly in the way they are attached to the hair. You can elegantly secure your hair with one of the following hair clips.
Coming to us from ancient times, a comb barret is an elongated flat plate with teeth. The frequency and number of teeth, width and length of the plate vary.
Decorate hair combs with various elements: flowers, rhinestones, pearls, openwork weaving.
On the basis of the comb, exquisite tiaras-combs…
Montara (easy coms)
Brilliant in its simplicity of installation – a hairpin, which is based on a comb. It is also called EZ Combs. Two combs tied together with elastic threads with beads, sequins, rhinestones or just velvet. One part is fixed in the hair, and the other, stretching over the hair, is fixed at the desired distance. The teeth of the ridges are directed towards each other.
In the principle of the action of a crab hair clip (English claw – jaw-hair clip), a kind of comb is also used. Two parts with bent inward and directed to each other teeth are fastened together by a spring. It allows the combs to be pulled apart and pulled together in a single motion to lock in hair. The curvature of the teeth allows for a tighter hold of the hair strands. The size of the hair clip can be very different.
- Material: Artificial Pearls+Alloy+Rhinestone Size: 6 cm/ 2.36 inches
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 4 color 12 Pcs different fashion rhinestone clip to match your makeup or costumes
- FASHION ITEM : alligator clips is a good decoration to make you look more charming and comely, helps you become the focus
- EXQUISITE GIFT : our rhinestone hair clip are perfect birthday /party gifts to your family, friends
- APPLICATIONS : Elegant rhinestone alligator hair clips can decorate any hairstyle, can be applied in various occasions, like wedding, party, banquet and daily life
The larger the crab clip, the more hair it can grab. The design of the jewelry is varied: everyday multi-colored plastic or rubber; an elegant hair clip studded with stones, pearls or ribbons, flowers and feathers; metal finish with enamel. The shape is round, rectangular, fancy, in the form of a butterfly, and other types.
A tiny crab fixes a small lock of long or short hair. This variety is called “Tropicana”. The modernized tropican hairpins represent a small round spiral with a stone, rhinestone, pearl or other decor placed on top. It is twisted into hair of any length, looks like a scattering in the hair.
This is an elongated crab that really resembles this fruit in shape. In general, the name of hairpins often speaks for itself, displaying some distinctive feature. In a banana hair clip, two long “halves of a banana” are connected vertically, engaging with the tips, and hold the bundled, bundle, but more often just loose hair.
Decorative hairpins-clips (beaks, crocodiles)
ClampsClamp hair clips are two plates or two combs connected by a spring. They fit snugly together, separate and close in the same way as in a crab. Clips are the most popular option fashionable nowpins-broochesfor hair and clothes. If the clip is with a ridge, then the side adjacent to the head is horizontal, and the other is convex. Sometimes they are called “sides”, as they lie on the hair “sideways”. The clamps come in different sizes, and the number of teeth in the comb is also different.
If plates are used in the hairpin, then they are slightly curved. For their resemblance to a bird’s beak, these hairpins are called “beaks”, “pelicans”. Variations with more elongated jagged surfaces are similar to the jaws of a crocodile – and, accordingly, are called “crocodiles” (alligator or crocodile clips). One of the sides of such a crocodile hair clip is often decorated with a variety of elegant elements. Widespread decor options are a bow and a flower. Metal crocodiles without decor are used by hairdressers as an aid when in the process of creating a hairstyle it is necessary to fix a strand for a while.
Click-clack hairpin (cracker)
Click-clack(English snap hair clip) is a metal frame curved in a certain way with a tongue that fixes the hair. The visible part of the hair clip is the frame. Therefore, it is decorated in any way: from simple dyeing to attaching a flower, rhinestones, pieces of fur. The shape of the frame can be round, rectangular, fancy, elongated. Sizes also vary, but the general purpose of the accessory is to hold small strands. The hairpin got its name from a peculiar clicking sound.
Greek hair jewelry: headbands and headbands
The progenitors of these decorative headbands and headbands (English hair bands or bows) are flower wreaths and plaits woven from grass blades. Modern jewelry is made of stronger materials: plastic, fabric, leather, rubber, and the like. The headbands are attached around the head, either by stretching with the rubberized material, or simply by tying. The headbands cover only the top of the head, the tips are hidden behind the ears.
Both varieties are decorated with bows, flowers, rhinestones, embroidery, stones and other elements. Both headbands and headbands are considered barrettes for Greek hairstyles. They are characterized by beautiful long curls, removed from the forehead and fixed on it. Also popular is the option with hair twisted into a loose tourniquet and tucked through the top under a bandage. These hairpins are especially relevant in wedding fashion with its solemn and luxurious jewelry.
- Small in size: we provide you with 20 pieces mini pearl hair claw clips, able to meet your daily needs, you can use one or several hairpins at a time to create different hairstyles; Size: each hair pin measures approx. 2.1 cm/ 0.8 inch, small in size but durable for holding
- Sweet style hair pin: these hair clips are made of artificial pearls and alloy material, the white pearls are arranged in the shape of daisy flowers and embedded on golden claw clips, which are simple, beautiful and elegant, look nice on your hair and add some sweet temperament to your whole outfits
- Easy attachment to hair: these sweet artificial pearl hair clips are designed with interlocking teeth that can provide a strong grip, they can hold tightly on your hair but won’t fall off easily, convenient to open and close and can be attached to your hair at ease; At the same time, our mini bang clips won’t pull or damage your hair with rounded edges and smooth surface, which can reduce hair breakage during use
- Enjoy various occasions: the decorative hair clips hair accessories are so pretty that they can help show your styles and charms on various occasions, applicable on parties, birthdays, weddings, prom, dance party, banquet, office and even classroom, they can go well with daily outfits and different hairstyles, not only keep you a beautiful looking but also bring a lot of compliments
- Charming gifts: the non-slip pearl hair jaw clamps are suitable for most women and girls, so they can be shared as pretty gifts to your family, friends and anyone you love at Christmas, birthday, Valentine’s Day, they will love these delicate hair clips
Greek hairstyles are decorated not only with bandages, but also tiaras-headbands in the Greek style…
Decorative hair ties
Scrunchy(English rubber hair band, scrunchie – an elastic band wrapped in cloth) – The most common accessory that allows you to quickly collect hair in a ponytail. A ring made of elastic or rubberized material of any width can be trimmed with material, decorated with a bow or flower, a plastic element. A wide elastic band, trimmed on one side with a net, is used to decorate and fix the hair in a bun.
Smart automatic hairpins
The metal base of the french barrette consists of two rectangular parts, between which the hair is clamped. Usually such a hairpin is used to attach a ponytail, raise the hair at the back of the head, or collect a solid lock of long hair at the back.
A latch is located on the fixed part of the automatic hair clip, with which the movable upper part is attached. It can be decorated with multi-colored plastic, bows, flowers, stones, beads, fur, leather.
Often, it is on the basis of automation that hairpins are made. For different volumes of strands, the appropriate size of the hair clip is selected. Of the minuses, these hairpins are somewhat heavy, and the metal base can cling and damage the hair.
Beautiful hairpins and invisible hairpins
These versatile accessories securely hold your hair in buns, coils and strands. Initially, hairpins and bobby pins are strictly functional jewelry. However, if you decorate them with rhinestones, pearls, beads, flowers or something similar, then they will immediately go into the category of decorative hairpins. Standard studs are a U-shaped metal thin plate. Such hairpins made of silver look especially luxurious. In invisible devices, flat metal plates are pressed tightly against each other.
Kanzashi style hairpins, and other handcrafted hairpin making techniques
Coming into European fashion from Japan, they turned an ordinary comb, hairpin or clip into an accessory of incredible beauty. Japanese hairpins are decorated with flowers from silk ribbons, made in a certain recognizable technique.
Another type of kanzashi is hairpins made of wood, turtle shell, decorated with a ball or flat round disc. Moreover, such studs can be either bifurcated or single (read more abouthandmade hairpins).
Hairpins chinese sticks
Some time ago, Chinese hair sticks (hair stick barette), which pierced hair gathered in a bun, also experienced a peak in popularity.
There are many types of hairpins based on the principle of Chinese sticks.
- 【Fashion Hair Clips】Comes with 12 Pcs Macaron hair clips & 5 pcs Pearl hairpins & &2 Pcs rhinestone bling hairpin & 3 pcs acrylic hair clips & 6 pcs simple metal hair barrettes.
- 【Size】Macaron hair clips are 2.24 to 2.44 inches,Pearl hair clips are 2.75 to 3.31 inches,Rhinestone hairpin are 2.17 to 2.48 inches ,Acrylic hairpins are 2.55 inches, Metal hair clip are 2.16 to 2.75 inches.
- 【Comfort】The hair barrettes uses a smooth design, without sharp parts, to minimize the damage to scalp tissue.
- 【Christmas Gifts for Women】Fashion design, casual collocation, suitable for a variety of scenes and hairstyles.Perfect birthday gift, Christmas gift, mother’s day, Valentine’s Day gift and so on.
- 【 Applications】These wonderful hair clips can be applied in various occasions, making you more charming in the daily life, parties, ceremonies, proms, weddings, birthdays, dates, holiday and photoshoot.